New to Templator?
Templator markup is supported by all HTML capable browsers allowing you to spread your message across the planet, regardless of end user device. That includes more than 6.000.000.000 mobile phones. The only question left is: What do you want to say?
Beauty of simplicity
The real beauty of this markup model is it's simplicity. It is just doing what you already know, and forgetting those hacks that you have had to acquire along the way. You do not need them anymore. Templator is really easy to implement and works with any modern frontend friendly CMS. It's simplistic and semantic structure makes it easy to read and implement. You can reuse any Templator snippet across different websites and designs and apply functionality as needed. Templator is perfect for both custom and template based websites.
One markup, multiple presentations. This markup is for everyone and everything. It really IS that simple.
Advantages of Templator
- Your markup works seamlessly in all HTML browsers.
- Complete separation of Content, Design and Functionality.
- Finish your clean HTML templates in a matter or hours, not days.
- Your markup is semantic by nature.
- Implementation is faster.
- Frontend is detached from backend development.
- Update the interface without changing your markup.
- Fully HTML5 and Schema.org compliant.
Templator is part of the parentNode family.
Want to contribute?
We always need help. Send an email to email@example.com to join the team.